View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #190
PoP
Happ𝑒 2.7 Hapπ 3.14 day
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄, PRS-350, SGS3, Rπ, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
I'm thinking of finalizing this project and moving on
Since you are nearing completion, may I add a special request yifanlu. I think that many Kindle3 only owners have been following your thread with great interest and hope:

If you have some more time could you prepare a package for Kindle 3 only where you would 1) patch the recovery program so it can run it with no password 2) update the recovery program signing key and 3) build a recovery update containing a dumped image signed with the jailbreak key.

Many would very much like to safeguard such a package on their PC for the day disaster strikes.

I realise that the fionaxxxx password can be calculated and a serial adapter built for unbricking form the console port, but the ability to unbrick through the USB port only, makes the process so much easier and accessible.

Thanks for considering and just forget my request if your todo list is already loaded.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote