View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #75
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool k4pc!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
In your windows explorer window, have you tried using the menu in "more options":

For me, the default book icon is displayed for the "small" selection and the book cover icon is displayed for the "medium", "large", and "very large" selection:
all icon sizes display the same default mobipocket reader icon. but your post made me curious.

so i changed the default app for mobi files (which i won't do permanently) to kindle for pc.

well then the graphical icon was displayed. it appears that alissa's mobihandler app is dependent on kindle for pc.

....upon further experimentation after i change back to default to reader.exe a few (perhaps 10% or less do not) change back to the reader.exe icon.

Last edited by alansplace; 05-27-2011 at 02:22 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote