View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
HelliH
Connoisseur
HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!HelliH , Klaatu Barada Niktu!
 
Posts: 62
Karma: 5130
Join Date: Oct 2009
Device: nook/PB 360/PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The only driver in the calibre codebase that matches that set of USB ids is the driver for the PD Novel, I don't see how calibre could have detected it as anything else before.
Sorry, but I do know now: It's the alternative firmware or one of the other "hacks" I applied that changed the ID. Before I did that, the IQ (with original fw) was duly detected. So I have to live with the PDNOVEL-ID.

My Android phone has a "metadata.calibre" as of 2011-01-26 sitting on the root of the sdcard. This micro sd has always been in my phone and nowhere else, but I changed the model just lately. It's still an Acer, but my betouch (Android 2.1) was detected, the Liquid (Android 2.2) is not.

So I thank you, Kovid, for hinting me to the root of my "problem" which is no problem anymore.

HelliH
HelliH is offline   Reply With Quote