View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:36 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Alex, if you mean reading DRMed Kindle books from Amazon, then the posts above are correct, certainly, but I'd think that would be pretty obvious (and the Kindle itself pretty much walks you through that depending on the condition it was in when you got it).
Were you perhaps asking about reading DRMed mobis from sources OTHER than Amazon?

ApK
Yes, I bought several books from Fictionwise, and want to download them again for use on the Kindle - especially the updated LOTR. I should have been more clear in my own mind before posting, and then the post would made more sense.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote