View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #78
xokitkatxo
xokitkatxo began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Unhappy This isn't working for me

Having my movie or video reset after pausing, and going to another applications is really frustrating me. I tried the suggestion below, but it still goes back to the beginning, has anyone else had success with this, or can suggest another option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvista View Post
Here's a re-post from another thread of something I ran into that should be helpful...

If you pause the video and press the "n" button, rather than using the "Back" button, your position in the video will be remembered the next time you play it. But only the position in the last video is remembered. B&N really needs to add a full-function video player that recalls position for every video. This is standard procedure for Android phone apps--at least for the ones I've used.

One caveat. It seems that if you do what I said above and then access a different video, sometimes the player will come up with the saved position displayed for the new video. Using the back button here and then re-entering the new video seems to clear this--and forget your position in the previous video, of course.
xokitkatxo is offline   Reply With Quote