View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #11
Barneyabz
Enthusiast
Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.Barneyabz for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo Glo and Kindle 3
If you are mainly going to read PDF then I would suggest the following:

1) If you want to retain PDF native format then buy the Sony PRS-650. It has a much better PDF renderer then the Kindle and allows for text reflow (the Kindle simply allows you to zoom in on the text without reflow so you have to pan across the book using the directional key on the keyboard - pretty hopeless)

2) If you want to stick with the Kindle (I see you have already ordered it) and the PDFs are books (not magazines) then convert them using mobipocket creator to mobi format and these will read really well on the Kindle (I do this all the time for books- never tried though for magazines/manga)

Cheers

Barney

Last edited by Barneyabz; 05-20-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Barneyabz is offline   Reply With Quote