View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer View Post
Hey, let's not forget Star Trek: Titan. Gotta give a shout-out to Captain Riker of the U.S.S. Titan. I'm reading book one, Taking Wing, and it's really great. But some people complain that it has too much focus on character and not enough action.

Which, by the way, is the reason I enjoy it so much.

I'm more of a TNG fan myself, so it's good to see Riker in action with his own command. Finally.

All four ST: Titan books are available in ebook format.
They have to start off giving more character info but as they move on that get s less. I did purchase Titan #4 Sword of Damocles from Fictionwise when they had it as a 100% micropay rebate and I really liked that one. #3 was good, not great. The weakest so far (IMHO). Too much Troy and her headaches.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote