View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Jack, I think this is a common problem. I have several ebooks from Sony, for example, that are this way. My approach to date has been to (1) post a review of the ebook on Sony's website focussing on the ebook formatting issues which may be poor and keep that separate from a review of the content of the book, and (2) sending an email to both Sony and the publisher admonishing them for their poor quality control. If we don't keep pushing this stuff back in their faces (both the publisher and the vendor) I'm afraid it will continue. I have so far not requested my money back for bad ebooks but I've come close more than once.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote