Thread: Accessories Charger questions
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocoreader View Post
My question: can I use the same little cube to plug my Kindle cord into to charge my Kindle using a wall outlet?

Also, does anyone know of, or can they recommend a solar charger for the Kindle?

Thanks.
Yes, you can. I use the charger that came with my phone all the time to charge my DX. I'll leave the solar charger to someone else; I have no experience with them.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote