Thread: Accessories Charger questions
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
pocoreader
pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.pocoreader writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Charger questions

My Kindle came with a USB cable that I use for charging by plugging it in to my computer. The cord looks an awful lot like an ipod Touch cord, the USB end of which plugs in to a little cube that allows me to charge it by plugging it into a wall outlet. My question: can I use the same little cube to plug my Kindle cord into to charge my Kindle using a wall outlet?

Also, does anyone know of, or can they recommend a solar charger for the Kindle?

Thanks.
pocoreader is offline   Reply With Quote