View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Nook HD+, Xperia Ion
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
One note about CM7 is the WIFI never turns off, the dev did this on purpose to have a quick connect time when the nook is woken up. I don't know if this has been fixed in the newer version of CM7.
You mean because the NC doesn't deep sleep in CM7? Or does WiFi actually time out in the stock OS?

Apparently the deep sleep issue is fixed in the latest CM7 beta, but the beta was really sluggish for me and I got a lot of force closes, plus my battery life is decent anyway, so I went back to the latest stable build.

ETA: it took me about a week to realize that the WiFi indicator on the notifications screen is also an on/off button--I'd been using widgets when it was already built-in :P
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote