View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold), Sony Tablet S, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
One note about CM7 is the WIFI never turns off, the dev did this on purpose to have a quick connect time when the nook is woken up. I don't know if this has been fixed in the newer version of CM7.
=X=
I really don't mind this. I do notice that WiFi re-connects ridiculously fast (nice change). I recall having problems with it not connecting sometimes because of a B&N update that broke it. Now that you mention it, I'll have to remember to turn the WiFi off when I go to bed. Those notifications startle me sometimes in the middle of the night.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote