View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Hi! Just registered I could provide this, but I'm doubtful: firmware 3.2.1 seems to break current jailbreaking, and while I'm still on 3.2, when and if amazon rolls out the update to my device I'd be pretty screwed as I could not remove any hack anymore. Is my fear not something to worry about or should I wait for a proper jailbreak for 3.2.1? Also, are firmware updates automatic? When do they happen? Thanks
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote