View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:59 AM   #63
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Hi ApK

A lot of readers stop noticing the errors after a while. However not everyone can read over them so easily. It is something I'm working to address and a few kind readers are doing what they can to help.

I thought that Grace's review was fair and understand that in her opinion the errors did make a difference to her enjoyment. It's a fault I acknowledge and apologize for. She also said some very nice things about the story too. Overall, despite the rating being lower due to the mistakes, she still recommended the book and seemed to enjoy it.

Though how much the story is affected by the mistakes is clearly subjective. I have a majority of five-star reviews so no doubt many people aren't nearly as bothered by them and some not at all.

I hope to have the next revision out soon. It is my intent to do what I can to improve the enjoyment of all the readers of the book.

Thanks
David.
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote