View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:05 AM   #172
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Continuing on the FWIW trail, that 4459kB version appears to be what I got a couple of weeks ago, buying from Australia, although mine is actually a 4450kB mobi in Calibre. The ASID for my book is B004U3A94A. When I saw the reference to a new version here, I re-feteched it from Amazon and it was no different to the one I already had (I exported the old and new as text and both were identical).

Cheers,
Simon.
I download from fictionwise on 17 April, and got a file that was 4514572 bytes long (just under 4409 KiB). I downloaded on 13 May and got a file that was 4565360 bytes long (just over 4458 KiB).

So it seems that the updated version arrived sometime after 17 April and before 13th May, and judging from snarkophilus's comment, before, say, 3rd May.

So if you haven't got a fresh copy since the start of May, get one now.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote