View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:10 AM   #41
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Errm, tunnel for what exactly? If this is about misusing the 3G: nope, we don't encourage that. I'm not even sure if it would work, given that 3G should only allow access to dedicated proxy servers. I think the primary use case is to use ssh to access other machines via Wifi. Or to the kindle itself, as a slightly overcomplicated terminal emulator (hence my modification to use telnet to the kindle itself).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote