View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I thought Harlequin already had a subscription model also for ebook. Ist hat not true?
It seems you're right. They have subscription schemes for some of their ranges of romance ebooks.

http://ebooks.eharlequin.com/D39F068...iptionInfo.htm

4 books a month for $16.83
6 books a month for $22.28

But this seems more like a book club kind of thing than a subscription model like Netflix.

I must admit, I'm rather surprised that wescription.net haven't done something like this. I'd sign up for automatic payment of monthly webscriptions for a slight discount on the (now) $18/month.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote