View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
user_none, was it you that developed the new "Get Books"? If so, I just want to say what a fantastic feature it is. I am really stingy with my $ so being able to search for the cheapest book saves me time and money.

Even though I am in New Zealand, the main retailers I use are all there.

Can you answer one thing for me? When the search result brings back kobo books, it shows the price in New Zealand dollars. How does it know to do this? Most other prices are USD or GBP. I have an account with kobo and I am usually logged in when calibre is going. This is not a complaint, I think its a great feature as it saves me doing the calcs. I'm just interested in how it does it!

Thanks
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote