View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #33
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I have found a lovely drag and drop took for my mac that works in place of certain plug-ins. I never quite got how to do the plug-ins.
Whenever you want to give it a try PM me and I will "talk" you through it. Actually it is easy now with the new plug-ins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Ok, I am getting the impression I should try again... and I shall. As soon as I can put my (e)book down long enough to do it
So you love your new roomate! That's great We all love them dearly
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote