Thread: Reality check
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
Just to verify that I am not seeing things:

HTML documents - image tags don't work, right?
No external references work. Best to use Mobi Creator (or whatever) to convert the HTML to Mobi if you want image, links between HTML files, etc.

Quote:
Also, when viewing text or PalmDOC files, multiple spaces seem to come across as small boxes (single spaces appear just fine). I verified that the files have spaces and not some sort of strange character. Is this normal?
That's a new one! Just tried it and it seems to work fine for me.

Quote:
The delete button doesn't work yet, right?
Correct. As the user guide tells you
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote