View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #8
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Yes, I downloaded the file again, recopied it and it now works perfectly. Never mind. . . .

I started this thread because it seemed a good way to keep myself from trying to seem infallible. We end up defending our pride too often in forums like this.

Now I wish I could delete the thread because it seems unnecessary.

==================

What's interesting is that changing the font size in the pdf works really well on the PRS-350 and not at all on the Kindle. The only reason I'd have to buy an eBook edition of this tome now would be to support the magnanimous author.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 05-13-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote