View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeolus View Post
Hi everyone,

I will acquire my Kindle 3 within two days, so I started to convert the pdf's (text based) and some other files (doc,rtf...) to .mobi with Calibre. But everytime I tried, Turkish characters such as "ı,ş,ğ,ü,ö,ç,İ.." causes problems to me because they show up only with some idiot symbols.

What should I do to fix it?
benim yaptıklarımda bir sıkıntı olmuyor. belki de nedeni dili türkçe olarak seçmemdir.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote