View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #13
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromMesa View Post
Thanks for all your work...

I have become at least partially convinced that the problem that must be addressed first is why I am getting the error when I add the fonts.
Glad to help!

I agree that you have to get the font problem resolved first. I tried adding a font to one of my epubs. I decided to try adding a system font (in c:\windows\fonts) but it wouldn't let me (said I needed permission on the Open dialog). However, I was able to add one of the Calibre fonts with no trouble. After I added it, the name then appeared under the Fonts folder in the epub file.

I could not get the font to actually work, but I didn't try all that hard. But adding it was no trouble. I'm not sure why you are having that trouble.

"And, just to let you know, when I finally realized that all of this referred to the Sigil work folders rather than the source folder of the fonts itself I felt like slapping my head and saying something smart like "Duh!!".

Happens to me all the time!

Edit adding a screen snapshot of Sigil screen showing the font

Last edited by RAH; 05-13-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: add snapshot
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote