View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:51 AM   #5
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
Do you have any plans to bring this to Smashwords so those of use who don't buy from Amazon for whatever reason can read it? It looks like something right up my alley, except the Kindle part.
I'm sorry this is a problem for you, but it's not for lack of trying on my part. Smashwords pay using PayPal and I can't receive PayPal payments in SA unless I change my bank to FNB and invest R10 000 with them. The bank charges would likely cancel any profit from Smashword sales.

Barnes & Noble are not open to writers outside the US, so I had no luck there either, but I have published my Leon Chameleon PI books through a US publisher and these are available on Barnes & Noble.

My apologies. Hope you understand.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote