View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #10
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
Thanks for all the effort, but are we to conclude there is nothing useful on THIS FORUM?
Absolutely not. There is plenty of good information to be found. I just scratched the surface. I wanted to consolidate and share some of the best information I found while setting up my own PE so that new users wouldn't need to spend less time searching and more time doing.

Last edited by obsessed2; 05-14-2011 at 09:43 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote