View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
erikk
Enthusiast
erikk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Any way to import files directly into collection in eBook Library?

ok the eBook library software is horrible. I know it and accept it. I also use libprs500 and it's better (not ideal either for large collections but definitely much better). But until I use up my $50 credit on sony store I feel stuck using the eBook library for putting files onto/off the reader itself (to my knowledge it's not good to keep syncing between the two libraries). Once I'm done with that credit i'll probably be done with the sony software forever.

My biggest pet peeve is adding a new series from an author. IE I added the Incarnations of Immortality series to my library and I already had a number of other Piers Anthony books in there. In order to then add those books to a collection entitled Incarnations I have to manually find each book by title and then enter it into the collection. Is there any way to directly import files into a collection?

I gotta be honest I am AMAZED at how bad the Sony eBook Library software is. It's like their trying to be iTunes and failing utterly. Anyone with more than 50 books is just stuck.
erikk is offline   Reply With Quote