View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I don't know about the international version but I went with the wi-fi Kindle 3 not only because it was cheaper, but because there was no local 3G coverage where I live. You may want to try to find out if there is 3G coverage in your area before buying a 3G model. If you travel often to other parts of Japan or out of the country where there is 3G access then it might be worth it to get the 3G model, but if you don't travel much and there is no local 3G access what would be the point in spending the extra money for 3G? That was my thought when I bought mine anyway as I don't often travel out of town much less to where ever the closest 3G coverage is, and since there is no 3G here I couldn't see spending the extra money for it.
crich70 is online now   Reply With Quote