View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
One of the problems with fantasticfiction as a metadata source is their search engine. They don't have a very extensive ISBN database, which means that a search by ISBN will almost always fail.

So that means you would always search by title/author. Which is a bit more hit and miss in terms of getting results.

However I am a big fan of this website, it is always my "goto website" for authors that is at the top of my list for the Search the Internet plugin. So it might be worth a punt to see how well it might be able to work. I will add it to my list to look into...

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-11-2011 at 03:03 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote