View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mssmit View Post
Hi, new to this form so I wanted to say hello and I have a few questions:

1. in Calibre i tagged some PDF's. Is it right that the Pocketbook ignores tags on a PDF?
2. Is it right that you cannot sort on Author on the device?
3. Can I change the dictionary widget on the front (Eng->Rus) into En->NL?
4. Anyone lucky to make a bluetooth connection between the Pocketbook 903 and a HTC Desire? I'm getting an erro (PPP connection failed)

Thanks in advance!
Martijn
Congratulations to your new reader and welcome to MR

1.) Unfortunately yes, not only on PDF, but all formats except epub (at least in the library, where he accepts tags as "Genre")
2.) Yes/No You can't sort by author in the library, but in Calibre you can build a folder structure (preferences->sending books to device) that has e.g. {author_sort}/{tags}/{title} and access this via the file folder in your reader. That way you also build a kind of working "tag" with your PDFs (e.g.{tags}/{author_sort}/{title})
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote