View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhones, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
If it works as on an ordinary Unix you do

perl -MCPAN -e shell

and follow the instructions. Then search for the missing packages using i /TreeBuilder/ for example and install it with "install HTML::TreeBuilder". The mobiperl web page lists all packages you need to install.
Thanks for that tip --- it got me a lot further. I downloaded and installed quite a lot of packages. But eventually there were two it just wouldn't compile correctly -- GD was one of them. So I gave up, and took your mobiperl PC executables to a nigh-forsaken PC. Worked GREAT there! Thanks for the tool.

P.S. to mac people - a few of the other scripts floating around are in python. THAT downloaded and ran with no problems on my mac. So do try those, at least!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote