View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I have ~ 550 unarchived books. I have a shelf for unread and a shelf for genres (subgenres, if I have a lot of books in that genre) represented in my collection. Some items are on more than one genre shelf (for example, historical fiction and mystery for the _Mistress of the Art of Death_ books), and pretty much everything passes through the unread shelf (although there is still a lot on it).

Now I have
unread
historical romance
contemporary romance
paranormal romance
erotic romance
historical fiction
science fiction
fantasy
arthuriana
women's fiction
fiction