View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #37
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Dictionaries work fine, you can not turn page with dictionary open. for me, note taking is a must, but for casual reading where no notes will be taken, then cr3 is EXCELLENT.

I have a question: on bookmarks, where is button 1 for go mode?

I do bookmark, but when i return to go to the bookmarked page, page is replace with the one I am reading,

pkbo: thanks for these efforts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
In short no, they don't work. There is some "notes" functionality in the original CoolReader but I'm not sure how it supposed to be used. It seems it allows selecting some portion of the text and storing it in the .txt files in the bookmarks directory which could be viewed on PC. I did not touch this function yet so text selection should not work. After finishing with dictionary I will try to adopt it for PB.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote