Thread: HTMLZ
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #18
KevinH
Guru
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

I seem to be having trouble opening an .htmlz ebook to Calibre 0.8.0. It imports properly and shows up as a .htmlz but when I try to view it with the internal viewer or convert it to .zip, I get the following error message:

calibre, version 0.8.0
ERROR: Could not open ebook: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'../../../../../cover.jpg'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/viewer/main.py", line 64, in run
File "lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 483, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/oeb/iterator.py", line 195, in __enter__
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/conversion.py", line 204, in __call__
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/htmlz/input.py", line 89, in convert
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'../../../../../cover.jpg'

If I unzip the .htmlz, the cover.jpg is there and is properly identified in the book.opf. If I simply rename the .htmlz to .zip and import it, all is fine (ie. the cover is correctly identified and used).

Ideas here?

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote