View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Sunrise 0.41f released

Laurens today released an updated version of Sunrise. Version 0.41f allows you to control the memory usage for Sunrise Desktop and its HotSync conduit. The update also contains two minor fixes for parsing RSS feeds. Download from Palmgear.

More interesting is the fact that Laurens is now fully concentrating on the development of his Sunrise viewer:

Barring any serious, show-stopping issues, this will be the last Sunrise release for a while. I apologize in advance for not being able to address some of the outstanding issues. Also, I will not be able to give much user support. Getting my product's v1.0 out the door takes priority over everything else.

If you are new to Sunrise, click here to find out more about its top-notch features for website offline conversion.