View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
I know the book layout was done with Quark. I'm not sure what program he wrote the text in. He is on a Mac so I don't know if he used Word or something else.
I would ask him if he has a text based format that he could save it too. Most word processor and software (even on a Mac) will save to Html which would be much easier to covert into ePub using Sigil or similar.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote