I wanted to let everyone know about a program that I recently put on Google Code:
If you use Calibre as your book library software, then you probably don't need my program. But if you are like me, and only use Calibre for ebook conversions, then this might be of interest.
- The program allows you to edit the metadata of EPUB files, with a number of buttons that allow the user to do a number of common tasks with one click.
- You can change (or add) a cover.
- You can view the Table of Contents.
- You can link to an external viewer (like the one in the Calibre program folder) if you want to view the EPUB file itself.
- There is also an advanced pane which contains some batch operations and the ability to view and edit the OPF and TOC.NCX files.
I trust that you find it useful. If you discover any bugs, please use the Google code issues list:
Latest Update: The current version is 1.2.11
- Drag & drop epub file onto form to open
- Context menu for textboxes