View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 11:08 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
I depend heavily on this app, which is my core PDA functionality. I'll enjoy an upgrade. Only thing is that it works so well now, all I really want is a little more speed, and maybe a less confusing interface in a few places (like more clarity and confirmation of what I've done in the repeating appts section).

But I'm sure when I've seen the new features, there will be something fun there that I will make use of. Any idea if it's a free or cheap upgrade path?