View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 PM   #322
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Well they would Not except the coupon Said Company policy changed & I can only use it for Pic grrrr They the dang thing Broke afer 5 hrs! So Took it back & try again!

WTH I downloaded a book from amazon was reading it! The went to the store Tried to continue to read Now Getting this.....

INVALID BOOK... This book could not be opened. Please remove from device & download again.

HOW there are no directions!! HELP!!!!
The way I was able to get the Kindle software running was to update the Craig to the official Craig Electronics firmware.

I downloaded the firmware again from another post. It was hacked already and seems to run well. You also have to install the Android Market to it.

Here is the firmware update, for anyone who wants to try it. It works pretty well.

Last edited by bhartman36; 05-09-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Uploading file.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote