View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Good point my catalog is a ePub and the titles in the title list sort by title sort.
I just took a peek at creating an epub catalog and the options or more extensive than for CSV. I wonder why the options are so restrictive for csv? Without the title sort field, you can't produce a true alpha sorted listing of books.

Oh well, the listing I got is good enough for my purposes.

Edit: Calibre is still one great piece of software. One of the most useful applications I have ever used.
jangell2 is online now   Reply With Quote