View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
jangell2
Groupie
jangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejangell2 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Kindle Broken-Getting Replacement

So the screen on my kindle has gone haywire. It has a jubmle of information and it kinda looks like looking thru broken glass. A hard reboot with the power switch didn't fix it.

I called Amazon, had a CSR in less than a minute. I'd say in less than two minutes on the phone I had a replacement scheduled to be shipped overnight. It will arrive tomorrow (a Saturday). Kudos to Amazon for top notch customer service.

I've got a bunch of books on it that I acquired...ah...elsewhere with no DRM. Should I remove these books? Does Amazon care?

I just checked and I can still access the kindle via windows explorer and Calibre.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote