View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #47
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kitson
Everyone seems to be looking for the next twilight or harry potter and I don't have magic or vampires. And if finding a publisher isn't bad enough, I can't even find an agent who will read manuscripts.
which is a pity and a PITA IMHO.
Altough I show people the reader a lot still prefers paper books, so it is a great loss for the SF- fandom not seeing your book leaning aside Asimovs in the shelves it belongs to.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote