View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
If the Reader software is installed, can you still download the book to ADE and never use the Reader program?

Whether or not you think the Sony Reader software is great has nothing to do with my question.

Whether or not you think X book is/isn't available at Sony or is/isn't available elsewhere on Google has nothing to do with my question.

I've been checking back every time there is a response, and I'm really only looking for "on-topic" responses, not individual parsing of whether or not a book can be found elsewhere or (god help me) a flame war over my Sony software opinions. Can people please limit their responses to "on-topic" responses, and - if no one knows the answer to my question - then we'll let the thread die a noble death.

Thank you for putting up with my hissy fit just now.

Last edited by anamardoll; 05-06-2011 at 11:47 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote