View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Free Collection of Previously Published Spec Fic

Hi folks,
with the publication by Random House of my second novel, The Deserter -- sequel to The Inferior -- I have released a free ebook collection, entitled Where Beauty Lies in Wait.

The contents include sample chapters of my first novel; previously published short stories -- a mix of weird tales and fantasy; reviews; and a handful of some the stranger bits and pieces from my blog over the years.

Kindlers can find it here.
Epubbers can grab it there.

We do not accept returns
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote