View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #130
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kindle-hopes: Yeah, there's a weird interaction with the volumd daemon on FW 3.x that makes userstore exports wonky when we're touching the USB gadgets modules.... I'm not sure anymore how I worked around that in the usbnet hack (mostly by starting *after* volumd, I think). Can't remember if always passing the extra args needed to specify which part to export when loading g_file_storage was enough.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote