View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
And given that the Cybook's Library can do the various sorts and that it can (internally) navigate the subfolders, there's absolutely no reason why Bookeen can't create a folder/subfolder navigation method for the Library. After all the time they've been working on the app, this lack approaches the levels of 'sloppy' and 'unconscionable' - IMO. I mean, like, Linux, Windows, MacOS have all been able to display folder paths for *HOW LONG* now?

Derek
But how much of that is down to Bookeen, and how much to MobiPocket? The fact is that no version of the MobiPocket librarian that I know of supports folders (the iLiad, which does support folders, doesn't have any sort of Mobi librarian at all). That's why I'm wondering if perhaps this code is controlled by Mobi and Bookeen don't have too much say about it?

Just a thought...
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote