View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #44
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Personally, am absolutely against trendy vowels masquerading and posturing as meaningful prefixes. "Electro-Reader" would be acceptable, because the device is that, plus there's the tie-in to fancy e-ink, and of course, the retro credit that could be squeezed out.
But 'a' is really the only single letter prefix that I recognise.

@ MountsMagi: Give me an Illiad that has colour and costs at most as much as the PRS, and I will be a happy happy cuttlefish. By the way, do you folks lick those evil cane toads as a matter of course? I love the non-sequiturs.

Speaking of which, I just listened to an Arcade Fire tune all alone in my room, missing my girl and lamenting my injured hand. Guess I finally get this indie/emo deal.

Continuing my ramble:

Are there any classical nerds who went so far as to name a device Homer?

C'mon, we won't judge you....
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote