View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
Kewlcat
Kewlcat began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge since May '11 (upgraded to Ermine - Aug '11)
New PE user here...

Hi all,

I just bought my PE a few days back (havent recieved it yet) & after seeing the price on Woot, bought another as a gift...(couldnt resist )

Prior to purchasing, I spent a few days looking into it & most of the useful info I found was on the official entourage edge forums...However when i tried to register, I kept getting a "Sorry we are having technical issues" page...

Looking further into some of the posts regarding updating to Android 2.2, I see that one needs to be registered to access the update. However if I am unable to register on the forums, will I be able to update?

I knew of all the company closing down rumours when I made the purchase & was ready to accept that there may not be any future suppot, but I hoped to atleast get access to the Ermine/Android 2.2 update.

Hope someone here has some insight to offer on this.

Also a BIG to all you dedicated entourage users (BorisB, obsessed2, Filark, Niatrue, Gecko to name a few off the top of my head) whose forum posts at the official site have been a big factor in making me decide to buy this even at the risk of not having any 'official' future support for it.
Kewlcat is offline   Reply With Quote