View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:53 AM   #15
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRNYC View Post
I built my entire book in dreamweaver and exported it to .HTML
when I import it into Calibre it sees it as a zip file. When I convert it and export it to my Kindle 3, it ignores the page breaks. I have quotes that should be on their own page but it is not working. Should I save it as a different file type before importing it into Calibre?
I tried emailing it to free kindle account but it exceeds the number of images/files in the zip. (in order to use images)
If I understood you correctly, you're trying to send the ZIP containing the HTML file(s) to your Kindle. You'll need to convert to MOBI first.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote