View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #4
Carriebear
Polar Bear
Carriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook Color (rooted), iPod Touch (jailbroken)
abooch - Speaking as a person who had a rooted Nook then unrooted and now has "just" the stock Nook, the new update is perfect for me. I have my books, plus access to web and email. I downloaded a few of the free apps (6sense for Facebook and Twitter access, note taking app, etc) and bought the EZPDF reader and also bought a Bejeweled-like game. Of course I don't know what your gf's needs are, but if she just wants a few apps and occasional web/email access, the stock update should be just fine.

And yes, if her Nook was rooted with autonooter, the new update will overwrite it.

Last edited by Carriebear; 05-04-2011 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Typo
Carriebear is offline   Reply With Quote