View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #39
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Based on the analogy to "computer" - a device one uses for computing (sort of), I'd go with "reader." Unfortunately, that also refers to a person who reads (never mind the Sony device). I'm thinking "ereader" is likely to become very common.

Since eReader.com has been bought by FictionWise, maybe that format will go away, which would be less confusing. (Or, I suppose, FictionWise might keep the eReader format name, end up on the top of the heap, and become the default standard... but I'm still holding out for a non-proprietary format!)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote